Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed My List of Domains, What's the total value?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdon

OK here's what I want to know, if I sold these names as a lot (all names for one price), what could I get for the whole thing? I know some of them are OK and some are really bad. But I want to know what my little portfolio is worth, thanks to all that take the time to look and respond.

5redstars.com
aburn.com
actorhelp.com
adez.com
aimway.com
amast.com
anaz.com
anoracity.com
anycheck.com
arleens.com
barfman.com
berje.com
bocaman.com
bozni.com
burdettcollege.com
camir.com
canseco.net
casafleurs.com
cobrado.com
cooldna.com
corryville.com
crazykids.us
daejoncity.com
dietpath.com
emporiacity.com
estatebazar.com
eyelensexpress.com
fastkids.us
firstcherry.com
fiveredstars.com
flight77.com
galavista.com
garaza.com
godavariworld.com
gotbeach.com
guern.com
harriscity.com
hiphopkids.us
jerard.com
jolieville.com
justpure.com
kains.com
kanera.com
kliston.com
kobik.com
larosh.com
lastgear.com
leatherbarn.com
lindabush.com
macbody.com
mafy.com
maugansville.com
melleville.com
meloso.com
mereville.com
michov.com
milanville.com
morethanjewelry.com
mortondowney.com
morville.com
mrlips.com
nortoncity.com
okori.com
paroda.com
pestguy.com
playtimekids.us
popularkids.us
pradet.com
pretoriacollege.com
roxville.com
silverathome.com
skeat.com
spidercash.com
springmagic.com
stillwatertownship.com
sunbeem.com
suzukacity.com
triky.com
trustydeals.com
uguy.com
ukcops.com
umir.com
vely.com
venora.com
warbond.com
welso.com
wepayfast.com
westmorgan.com
westoria.com
weyne.com
yourleads.com
yoursweet.com

Victor

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sorry kingdon i can't say that i like any of those names. my advice to you is don't waste your money on registering more names unless you will actually use it for something or at least get one of the 'know it alls' opinion in this forum. no insults intended, i joke because i care

Victor

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
oh yes and stay away from doberry, he annoys me, how could he have created so many $6.95 reseller accounts

K

kingdon

Interesting, not one of them is good according to you. Well I guess that's your opinion, thanks for the comments. any other opinions?

A

alaneads

all of them? $15.. maybe $16... do you know how many type-ins a day all of them get together?

sgopalam

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I do not think they are worth anything.

Unless some of those names are big cities.

K

kingdon

Man I'm glad I had a good holiday season, wouldn't be able to buy lunch with this list. I guess I'll just enjoy the traffic they do get, roughly 5-7K uniques a month. Not a lot, but enough to get me a couple of sales a day, and I like having them. $15-$16 that is sooooo good, I love a beating, so you can imagine the smile I'm wearing when I read these posts.

Victor

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
kingdon you crack me up, i know the feeling though

ezinestein

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey Kingdon,

I like a few, but I have no idea what you could get for them. You would have to target individual businesses for each.

leatherbarn.com is my favorite on your list. You know there are many companies out there called The Leather Barn. In fact, theleatherbarn.com is registered by a company with that name.

Here is another I found online:

The Leather Barn
325 E Lake St
Petoskey, Michigan 49770
Business: (231) 347-5120

pestguy.com may show promise. Find an independant Pest Control company or an independant Ternimator or something.

And perhaps, but I'm not sure who exactly, you could make a few bucks with wepayfast.com, actorhelp.com and yourleads.com

There may be more on the list that would appeal to a certain specific someone... I just thought I'd comment on the ones I liked.

Cheers,
Ezinestein

K

kingdon

Hey someone likes a few of my names, thanks Ezinestien. I have posted many of these names in the past and have had many offers on most of them. All in all, I think they are mostly $25-$50 names with some worth a couple of hundred. I have them all just pointing towards my wholesale site, and that works OK. Just wondering what they would all be worth as a package. I can't see Jerard.com being worthless, IT'S A NAME. But then again I could be wrong.

ezinestein

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Kingdon,

I must have missed that one kingdon. I agree... that one is worth money. People are vain and they'll pay to get their name. After all there is only one Jerard.com right?

Go to http://www.jerardmacias.com

He seems like a guy with enough ego to part with some serious cash.

Cheers,
Ezinestein.com

PS - I grabbed JohnsWebsite.com and JoelOnline.com. The guys here said they were garbage. But I'll say this... my name is John and I wouldn't part with JohnsWebsite.com for $5000. But then some other people think that's a lot of money. Not me. Can you guess how many guys named John type it in everyday to see if it's gone? After all it's in the top 10 of all male first names. And that's a lot of Johns.

K

kingdon

THere are a few I get offers on, but I'm new at this and can hold out for some real cash. My favorite is GotBeach.com, I'm hashing out a deal for a suite for 3 months in exchange for the "use" of the name in their next promotion. I also think if I can get 1000 hits a year from a domain, it's worth the reg. Some of them produce and others don't, I'll just keep collecting the ones that do perform and sell off the rest. Another winner for me is Aburn.com, gets some pretty good traffic, I think it was an actress.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by kingdon Man I'm glad I had a good holiday season, wouldn't be able to buy lunch with this list. I guess I'll just enjoy the traffic they do get, roughly 5-7K uniques a month. Not a lot, but enough to get me a couple of sales a day, and I like having them. $15-$16 that is sooooo good, I love a beating, so you can imagine the smile I'm wearing when I read these posts.

Unless I am missing something, your best name may be jerard.com. Plus, some names are obvious trademark issues and there are many brandable only names which are only worth something to someone who wants to spend big money on branding, a slim and none chance.

Also, it seems difficult to comprehend how those names could possibly get 5-7K uniques a month.

Based on the apparent first glance values it would seem unlikely they would get even 5% of that but again perhaps I am missing something.

updatedsports

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If these were available the only one I would really think about buying is trustydeals.com but I wouldn't expect to get much from it.

Mizzoula

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't think the list is that bad. I've seen a lot worse from most of the other people on the boards. It seems there's a variety of interest in opinions so far on this thread, i.e. trustydeals.com, jerard.com, leatherbarn.com...and not that many people have responded.

I like the city domains the most.

garyted51

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Most of them, I don't much care for. Here are the one's I do like!

JustPure.com ( water or sex related )
LeatherBarn.com ( leather related all catagories )
CrazyKids.us ( I think kids will appreciate this one. )
PestGuy.com ( did you get the plural of PestGuys.com? )

I am not familiar with the city or last name domains, so I will not
consider them.

I think the best one's are LeatherBarn.com and CrazyKids.us

LeatherBarn.com=$500
CrazyKids.us.=$300...will be higher price later. hang on to it!
JustPure.com=$300
PestGuy.com=$300...too bad you don't have PestGuy(s)

Total these Four = $1,400....can not value total package.

Just my opinion no offense intended.

Good Luck, Gary T

P.S. I hope your checking for trade marks. Especially on "PestGuy.com"

K

kingdon

I feel like the little engine that could now. Garyted51, thanks for putting some prices up, sure is different than $15-$16. Trademark hasn't been a problem, haven't heard boo from anyone "yet". And even when I get a C&D it's usually just fire and brimstone crap, just upset that they lost the name, just trying to sc sc scare me.

And thanks Mizzouli, I agree that there are others who have some pretty freaky lists here in the forum, I like to think the domain names on my list are each usable. And yes some of the city names are great traffic pullers. Thanks again for eveyone who took the time to respond to my list. Even the people who kicked and spit on it.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"dietplan.com"

domainAddict

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Victor
oh yes and stay away from doberry, he annoys me, how could he have created so many $6.95 reseller accounts

:D :D :D I`m happy with my reseller account.. But I would also like to know how did he manage this :D

Status
Not open for further replies.