• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

My new avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. DeletedMr. Deleted is verified member.

DNForum Mod
DNF Moderator
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
4,465
Reaction score
732
What do you guys think? it is from when I was about 15-16 working at a wood shop, and dressed Amish! My Dad and I later had a car-buggy crash in December of 97, and it parlised him, unforunatly, but I got out with only a head concussion for a few days.

Buggies can be vary dangerous, and I have made it part of my life's mission to help the Amish understand that and other things I can now see better from the outside, then most see it from the inside.

My Dad had 4 buggy related accdients in his life, and the last one disabled him...

Anyway, I scanned this photo in today and put it on my examish.com site then I put it on here too :laugh:
 
Im sorry to hear that about your father. Well good luck with the site. Not a bad idea for an avatar.
 
I am touched by your story and bravery still seems to be boil inside of you. It is good to share some of these life experiences in this forum because even though we are domainers, we also lead normal lives like any other humans. Good luck with the site idea.
cheers,
AB
 
Sorry to hear about that. I had no idea. :-(

I agree with the others that it is good that you are focusing your efforts to shed some light on some of these issues. Keep it up!
 
xmas13 said:
...... seventeen kids!
I was the 11th and last one in my family, it is no secret that the Amish have large families, because they do not believe in birth control :greenbigeek:

Also my brother Sam died in a car-buggy crash when I was 2
 
Man , sorry to hear all that , Buggys must be scary huh,

Btw - I have six kids.........not amish
 
joeny said:
Man , sorry to hear all that , Buggys must be scary huh,

Btw - I have six kids.........not amish
I did not say that having a lot of kids is bad, but the Amish seem to think that when God said that they need to replenish the earth, he was speaking to them. I have 3 kids, the 2 oldest ate twins, and the 3rd was a twin, but we lost the one from that set.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom