• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

My song in mp3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. DeletedMr. Deleted is verified member.

DNForum Mod
DNF Moderator
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
4,465
Reaction score
731
Hey guys over 9 years ago (Whoa has it been that long!) I left the Amish for the 2nd time and during that time, I started to write some poetry. I got some on Poetry.com but today I uploaded the one that I get recorded to a webpage. Check it out, www.songs.slabaugh.org it is the full version of the song in an mp3. It cost me close to 1K to get it recorded as at the time I wanted to see if I could make it in the music industry, but it did not happen. But I got this song online now, so enjoy!

www.songs.slabaugh.org
 
not the kind of music I listen to but its nice. Is that you signing?
 
no, it's not. I would have wanted more upbeat music to it, but I guess it works. Some people really like it, although I think it is too slow.
 
thats what i thought when listening to it, lil slow, especially when you have the lyrics in front of you, your like sitting waiting for the lyric.
 
I do music too. its to bad that it cost you 1K, I couldve done it for cheap
 
very nice song, very relaxing but it has too many repetitions. I liked the music though.
 
one of the most horrible songs I've ever heard

slow
constantly repeatable
annoying

sorry:shy:
 
I think it's great to see some of the more personal side of our fellow Domainers. I'm not into religous stuff much (my sister is) but I thought the music was very good. Yeah, maybe could speed it up a bit. The talent is obvious though. Wow, you were with the Amish? I find that very interesting.
 
Stocdoctor said:
I think it's great to see some of the more personal side of our fellow Domainers. I'm not into religous stuff much (my sister is) but I thought the music was very good. Yeah, maybe could speed it up a bit. The talent is obvious though. Wow, you were with the Amish? I find that very interesting.
I was born Amish and left the 3rd and final time when I was 18. I'm 25 now. I was living at a family's house where the man was related to my Mom, and he is a retired pastor. I have a forum called EXAmish.com. (I'm currently redoing the whole site though)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom