Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Myspace Resource Site Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordsho

The ShoDriver!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thats not fair he said he stoped selling and he still is. this is going to kill the market.

SigRent.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay i am in the process of updating the script this will give it a whole new look also new images, generators etc.
Everyone who has purchased the script so far will receive the update free.

The Script from now on is going to be sold at $60 without installation as i feel that $50 is too cheap for such a nice script.

I will also be bringing out a similar myspace script soon which will be sold seperately.

Thanks

WebDev

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I paid you a few days back and still haven't got the download link and you're not replying to my PMs. I understand you're probably just busy but I would really like to know what's going on.

Files recieved. Thanks.

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SigRent: I like your script but you need to use a configuration file instead of changing lines of code in almost every file. PM me whenever the updates are ready.

fordsho

The ShoDriver!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
also please pm me when all updates are ready i might have a couple of customers for you!

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please pm me a demo site too. Thanks

SigRent.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pm's Sent

I have received a few pm's and e-mails saying that they are receiving over $5 a day already on there sites already after 1-2 weeks.

Script still for sale!

dturnbull

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i am not making too much $$ with the script, but i am gettin a nice amount of pageviews each day, so hopefully i can get into a good CPM network later :)

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SigRent.com said:
Pm's Sent

I have received a few pm's and e-mails saying that they are receiving over $5 a day already on there sites already after 1-2 weeks.

Script still for sale!

I didn't get your PM :( Please pm me the updates.

dealnoor

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
please for me also pm with demo,i just want to check.

SigRent.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay to clear this up There is no update at this point.

The script is still for sale!

picassoface

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please excuse my ignorance, I've never built a site so I'd appreciate some more info from you guys if possible:
I own MySpaceBuilder.com (just a name right now) and this "script" (i'm not sure what a script is) sounds like a perfect thing for me to buy to make my name profitable. My question is - After I buy the script, what do i do next ? Since I have no idea, should i just hire someone to install it/build the site ? Thanks guys !!!

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
picassoface said:
Please excuse my ignorance, I've never built a site so I'd appreciate some more info from you guys if possible:
I own MySpaceBuilder.com (just a name right now) and this "script" (i'm not sure what a script is) sounds like a perfect thing for me to buy to make my name profitable. My question is - After I buy the script, what do i do next ? Since I have no idea, should i just hire someone to install it/build the site ? Thanks guys !!!

give sigrent the cpanel passwords and another $10 and he will put it up for you , just will need a logo after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com