• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers MySpaceLayout.us Ovt w/ext. 169!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chili

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
View the Overture with extention history:
www.customizeyourspace.com/SS13.jpg

I use URL forwarding to different sites I own through DomainSite.com, here's the stats since April 5th:
www.customizeyourspace.com/SS12.jpg

I have never tried to monetize or park this domain I just use it to send the traffic to my other sites.

------------------sold-------------------


Thanks for looking
 
I'll buy at $800

Kind Regards

Andrew
 
sale pending to trendmedia...
 
It's still pending...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom