Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Mysterious seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by aactive
Probably found out that GeorgeK and NameBox are the same person?
aactive, I thought everyone knew this for a fact already?

Delta Z, radio freq check A-OK. G/L everyone :D

Domain Summit 2024

hfallen

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I noticed DigitalPlanet.com expired on 12/1/02. I was watching it for a little while, but I thought the chance of it actually coming available and somebody not renewing it was nill. I checked it again a few days after it was re-registered and was PISSED that I missed out. That would have been a douzy to own!!

William9

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Latest update as I have been continually researching the mysterious seller since Hellstorm’s warning on 01-17-2003 at 03:29 PM. I now have irrefutable proof that it is the same mysterious seller referenced in these documents:

Bond arrives in Egypt and sets off for a Bedouin settlement where he meets with former Cambridge buddy turned sheikh Hosein who points him in the direction of someone called Fekkesh who will, in turn, lead him to a man named Max Kalba who is representing the MYSTERIOUS SELLER. http://www.eofftv.com/synopsis/spy_who_loved_me_synopsis.htm

A MYSTERIOUS SELLER calling himself "Orb Robinson" offered "priceless" moon rocks collected by Apollo astronauts http://www.spacedaily.com/news/020723213908.ewffknt7.html

The seller must also be scared of the wrath of the public. The search for the MYSTERIOUS SELLER is already on. The media contacted the kingdom Prime Minister Joseph Mulwanyammuli Ssemwogerere, who also said he did not know about the sale. http://allafrica.com/stories/200205070098.html

You can buy a health potion from the MYSTERIOUS SELLER that can be found on this level. http://www.macosjournal.com/guides/ferazel/asop.shtml

He felt like an overpriced pimp. The MYSTERIOUS SELLER had passed phases one through four of the security measures and so far, all seemed to be going well. http://www.aphelion-webzine.com/shorts/2002/06/bethecat.htm

I now checking to see if there is any correlation with the registration of DigitalPlanet.com, the files Point8t recommended destroying, the seller behind the grey building nextdoor to debath, or the seller Fizz suggests contacting.

Definitely there is more to this than it appears on the surface. If you come across any further evidence, please post so that we all can benefit.

TIA

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by hfallen
I noticed DigitalPlanet.com expired on 12/1/02. I was watching it for a little while, but I thought the chance of it actually coming available and somebody not renewing it was nill. I checked it again a few days after it was re-registered and was PISSED that I missed out. That would have been a douzy to own!!

um... what does this have to do with this thread? This belongs in the mysterious buyer thread!

ddent

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Clearly that could not possibly be the case in this very instance!

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It really depends on the circumstances.

com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Perhaps it has to do with the butter being on the side?

KLICKMARKET

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Point8T
Perhaps it has to do with the butter being on the side?

NOTHING WRONG WITH A "BIT" ON THE SIDE ..??...

HOWEVER we diversify a little .

IS THIS THE "SAME" PERSON WHO IS MASQUERADING AS SOMEONE ELSE, BUT WHO REALLY IS NOT THE PERSON THEY MAKE THEMSELVES OUT TO BE.

I HAD A P.M LAST WEEK ABOUT ONE SUCH PERSON, WHO MAY OR MAY NOT BE MALE , AND ON THE OTHER HAND MAY OR MAY NOT BE FEMALE.

I WAS TOLD THAT THIS PERSON WAS TRYING TO BE REALLY COOL .....WHEN IN FACT,.... THEY ARE HOT ..!!

IF YOU CAN ELUCIDATE FOR ME ...PLEASE DO SO ...I AM REALLY INTERESTED.

P.S I WOULD APPRECIATE A RESPONSE IN BRAILLE..... AS I AM CURRENTLY ....BLIND !! .....(DRUNK) ROFL LMHO

www.lmho.com

klickster:D :D

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Klickster, affirmative to all of the above.

N

namegame

"It is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma" I'm sure our friends in the U.K. know which respected statesman said this and why. $50 DNF bucks for a correct answer.

N

namegame

Ouch - I'm out of $50 DNF Bucks! Thought no one would come up with the right answer! You're too good lotsofissues! Now I have to figure out a way to transfer them to you. PM me with instrustions lotsofissues please!

avs162

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i must have need to crush some more tinfoil on my antena to have fully appreciated this thread

be better prepared next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom