• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale MySushi.ca - nice .ca sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
5,992
Reaction score
150
Just saw that it sold on Sedo for $4,000.

Anyone here the buyer or seller?
 
I'm neither the buyer or the seller... but I know for sure who I'd like to have been on that transaction. That being the seller.

It's a cool name. But it sounds too "dot com bubble" for my liking, if you know what I mean.

To be fair, there is no "the site" for sushi in Canada, from what I understand. Would be interesting to see how this one plays out.
 
I think it's extremely brandable and great for a sushi bar/restaurant or whatever. Thinking otherwise is just thinking too much like a domainer, if you know what I mean.
 
I like "My keyword" domains, when the keyword makes sense. Easy to see some kind of sushi company or restaurant using this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom