• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Nadia.us and Julie.us

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmizel

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
395
Reaction score
0
Closed
 
Last edited:
She's not my wife or girlfriend, She's just a friend:) I wouldn't give her the domain but I'd give her an email, Whatever she wanted including [email protected]. I'd also let her point me.julie.us to her homepage, youtube channel, twitter, or wherever she wanted... Then I'd sell the rest for cheap oh so many combinations hmmm [email protected] , [email protected] , couples shared email like [email protected] :)
 
what would you take for julie.us ?
 
Closed
 
Last edited:
how about $55 and reclosed.com ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom