• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Name and shame...When is it okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know the policy at SEDO as I have never bid on anything there. But they should be more like Snapnames and Pool; you must have a verified credit card on file to bid, and if you win the auction, they charge it.

I still see some auctions where the winner does not pay, Snapnames has cancelled their account in every instance. SEDO should do the same.

I got a domain for $60.00 that was originally won by another person for around $1200. The person did not pay and Snapnames rebid it and I got it for cheap. It can really mess up the cost of a domain when somebody does not pay. I do think they should have a place in this forum for people who do not pay and scams and scammers. I know I would read it often.
 
We need anderson cooper 360 on the case..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom