• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Need a Broker for QJ.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

contentholdings

Website Arbiter
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Very specific broker requirements are needed for this purchase.

One of them being you must be 100% fluent in French.

Send terms.
 
I am not fluent in French however I am interested in brokering this name to compliment my Housing.com sale. Please pm me as I have many large buyers within my circle.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom