• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Need a hit map

Status
Not open for further replies.

catchiedomains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2006
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
I'm looking for a map that will show where visits come from sort of like the google analytics one but one that I can display on my webpage. Anyone know where I can get one?
 
Isn't the aim not to have to display a counter on your site?
 
Thanks again, next question is where can one find a hit counter that only counts unique visits, something reliable.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom