• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Need advice on article content

Status
Not open for further replies.

TcDa

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Hi.

Can anyone point me to a resource where I can obtain/purchase a LARGE number (thousands to tens of thousands) of keyword-rich, re-use rights, royalty-free articles?

For those unfamiliar with this market, I'm not talking about articles from magazines, journals, etc., but those articles authored by individuals who want them published as content on as many sites as possible.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

-TcDa
 
Thanks to both of you. Replied to PM.

Creative Commons content is excellent stuff. Actually it's TOO good for my applications. The articles I'm looking for are the short & sweet types that are utilized primarily by mini-site webmasters and web-marketers to populate their sites with relevant, and hopefully semi-valuable content.

Although there are sites that make this material available for free ( Article City, Go Articles, Article Emporium, etc. ) I'm looking for someone with a BIG depository that I can obtain/purchase in bulk to add to our current collection.

Again, thanks to both of you, and thanks in advance to anyone else with suggestions.

TcDa
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom