Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

closed Need help/advice with selling domains

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ro0sta

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi to all,

I started purchasing deleted domains as a hobby with the intention of developing the sites for affiliate programs or other ventures for side money. But i recently was laid off from my full time job and now i must sell what I can and turn the rest into money somehow. Hopefully I'm allowed to a post a link to my afternic account (if there is a problem i will remove it immedietly)...
link removed, and your ad for offers removed. You may not sell in this section, and you must be platinum to sell in the correct forum.
Any advice on what you think they are worth in bulk, individually, ect, will be appreciated, I'm sure the prices I have set are too high, but I didnt realize what i was getting into. Some of the prices were quoted by other afternic members as well.

Also, any ideas about what to use them for is appreciated, I follow some of the better paying affilate programs, but there is a lot I've never heard of im sure, so any suggestion is appreciated.

domainfaith.com

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ro0sta said:

Sincerely... I think all the domains worth not more than their reg fee (even $0).
I can't see much meaning in the names as you have combined the words in them. So you may try to sell them both together or separately, on DNForum or eBay, but you won't get a good value.

I wish you to get some money anyway...

ro0sta

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anybody else? Thoughts, opinions, appraisals, offers???

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ro0sta said:
Anybody else? Thoughts, opinions, appraisals, offers???
You are not allowed to ask for offers here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom