• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

need help on cc tld restriction regulation for European countries

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdss

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2006
Messages
417
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I have tried to search for this but couldnt get the right answers, hence the post.

I am trying to register domains for most of the European countries for a company.
Now the problem is I dont know which countries allow registering domains without local presence/TM registered in the country etc.

Could someone here with experience in registering cc tld domains for a whole bunch of countries, kindly guide me to the appropriate information.

Thank for your help

bdss
 
www.eurodns.com

Search for a name and read the "info" column for each extension.

No info = no restrictions.

Hope this helps :-)

- Rob
 
thanks for the info Rob, its exactly what I needed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom