• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Need Help Serious Issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note...what if everyone starting replying to these 419 scams and make them send forged checks all day long. I assume it has to cost them something to forge the checks well and then mail them. Then we can pile them up and burn them. Or even better start a gallery.

It seems like a small way to fight them. I might get a P.O. Box and start doing this. I can have them send check after check...I won't bother cashing any of them of course.
not a bad strategy... maybe you (or someone)can build a "fight 409" type website.. collect information and "deal with them". As dateline showed, most of these 409 scammers are actually inside the USA, simply routing their IP's through nigeria...

wonder how well these assholes would do against Ground fighting techniques and then sent to prison.
 
labrocca said:
WOW...you are just itching to have everyone dislike you.


On a side note...what if everyone starting replying to these 419 scams and make them send forged checks all day long. I assume it has to cost them something to forge the checks well and then mail them. Then we can pile them up and burn them. Or even better start a gallery.

It seems like a small way to fight them. I might get a P.O. Box and start doing this. I can have them send check after check...I won't bother cashing any of them of course.

You gotta think outside the box. The guy had a better life while he was anticipating meeting her than he had before they met online. If she shows up he is still out all of the money that he spent so he lost nothing.
 
Dog, dog, dog. What the heck are you thinking? Do you just enjoy being the eternal internet antagonist?

May you find some really good investment opportunities in Nigeria and may you forever spend your Friday nights in an airport waiting for a Russian mobster named Katarina.
 
Duckinla said:
Dog, dog, dog. What the heck are you thinking? Do you just enjoy being the eternal internet antagonist?

May you find some really good investment opportunities in Nigeria and may you forever spend your Friday nights in an airport waiting for a Russian mobster named Katarina.

LOL Duckinla!
:rofl:
Loved that punishment.
WhoDatDog is giving in to his adolescent need for attention. Go take that out at Nam....other forums and when you've outgrown it, come back and be professional.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom