• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Need Help With Finding Meaning of "Lupic"

Status
Not open for further replies.

foundrstack

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,376
Reaction score
354
Lupic is not an English word. I own Lupic.com and I've been trying to find the meaning of it and what would be commonly associated with it. This is what I have so far:

- Lupic - Czech for "gangster"?
- I see references to an area in Croatia but I'm not sure if it's a town or an island in Croatia.
- Land Use Plan Implementation (LUPIC)
- I have found a lot of references to "Zeljko Lupic" and "Jack Lupic".
- I see medical references. Such as "lupic disease".

I've searched Google, MSN and yahoo. I see a lot of different pages in different languages. Thanks if you can help!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom