• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Need help with registrar polish error message..

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2003
Messages
3,609
Reaction score
1
I'm trying to update the nameservers for one of my domains at az.pl but get this msg when I try & update them..

"Message: Wartość parametru niezgodna z zasadami systemu
Nameserver: ns2.maximizemytraffic.com
9010 Reason: Host nie jest skonfigurowany dla domeny"

Any ideas?

Thanks!
 
Message: Invalid value.
Nameserver: ns2.maximizemytraffic.com
9010 Reason: The host is not configured properly for the domain.

you got a problem with your host name. you need to add ns2.maximizemytraffic.com as a host name in your registrar.
 
What does that mean exactly?

Thanks!
 
Message: value of the variable doesnt comply with the system rules
Reason: Host is not configured for the domain name

seems like you have to configure your nameserver before you change it in registrars control panel
 
Anyone have any idea what to do exactly? I've already created an entry for it in the NASK registry via their site as they say you have to do... but have no idea what I have to do now?
 
I'm not familiar with NASK but you need to check whether your hostname is set to ns2.maximizemytraffic.com.
In GoDaddy you go to Host Summary and Edit/Modify the entries.
 
I'll have a look... thx :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom