• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainsRate

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
I just recieved a offer of x,xxx on a .es domain name.

I looked at the member on google.com and I can\'t really find if he is a good member or not.

the members username is Daholinneb

Can someone please give me info on this member?
 
member of where?
 
I cant mention the sites. But he is a member of afternic and urbanD***.com
 
What´s the problem if you must to receive the money first. BTW do the transaction with escrow... From what are you fearing?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom