• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Need NameCheap Transfer help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
14,984
Reaction score
1,302
Purchased some domain names a while back from someone and had to open up a NameCheap account.

Now I want to transfer out. Where and how do I get the auth codes from this registrar? User panel no help at all.
 
Why would you want to transfer out of namecheap? They have the best support I've seen so far, I keep most of my domains there.

Email the support, they usually reply within hours
 
1) Login to your namecheap account
2) Click "Manage Domains" located at the top blue navigation panel
3) Click the domain name (the one you'd like to transfer-out)
4) Click "Registrar Lock" located at the left navigation panel
5) You'll arrive at the page where you can unlock your domain, and there is a link for you to get EPP code.

Hope it helps
 
Why would you want to transfer out of namecheap? They have the best support I've seen so far, I keep most of my domains there.

Email the support, they usually reply within hours

Way too many domains spread out over countless accounts globally. Simply want to consolidate. Purchased domains but had to wait for 60 days.

1) Login to your namecheap account
2) Click "Manage Domains" located at the top blue navigation panel
3) Click the domain name (the one you'd like to transfer-out)
4) Click "Registrar Lock" located at the left navigation panel
5) You'll arrive at the page where you can unlock your domain, and there is a link for you to get EPP code.

Hope it helps
Thanks it is did help.

And a big THANK YOU Grégoire!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom