Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Need services? Lots available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am looking to start my new year off right by engaging myself with more online work and earning a bit of extra money. If you are currently seeking help with something let me be the one to help you out. I can offer quite a few different services. Rates will depend upon what you need done. Services offered include:

HTML/CSS
Complete PSD Designs (not coded)
Logos/Banners/Headers
Business Card Designs
Icons
Buttons

Forum Installation (IPB, PHPbb, VB)
Forum Modifications/Category Creations
WP Install
Ad Placement/Theme Installation
Forum Posting

Articles
Blog Posts
Customized Poems (Great option for a gift)

List Sorting/Alphabetizing
Site Reviews

I can run, moderate and assist in the upkeep of your site, blog or forum. If you are creating a new website or looking for new options when it comes to income I can research and help to find the appropriate affiliate programs that you need.

If you are in need of a virtual assistant I can send and reply to emails. return or place phone calls, help with negotiations on domain sales, faxing, printing, keeping up and signing of contracts, marketing, compiling and creating customer databases, and more.

I'm sure there are more things that I can do for you so if you have a job that you need help with send me the details and I will let you know if I can help you out.

I will be available via phone, facebook, email and instant messengers. So staying in contact with me will not be an issue. I am available for part time or full time work. I can accept different payment methods including Google Checkout (you can use your credit or debit card), Alert Pay, WU, Wire, MG, or Moneybookers. If you are interested in hiring me or have questions please send an email to [email protected] ( this is .co not .com )

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom