Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

I will give you a million dollars for one of these domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibuyandselldomains

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If you can get me any one of these 10 domain names, set me up on payments... I will give you a million dollars. All I need is 1.

Z.com

God.com

Gold.com

music.com

Movies.com

money.com

Poker.com

computers.com

News.com

domains.com

Can anybody help me out?

Reaction score
If you have a million dollars you might want to look at other avenues outside of domaining until you can ascertain the true value of domains. You can make more money investing wisely.

luvli1

Level 1
Reaction score
If you can get me any one of these 10 domain names, set me up on payments... I will give you a million dollars. All I need is 1.

Z.com

God.com

Gold.com

music.com

Movies.com

money.com

Poker.com

computers.com

News.com

domains.com

Can anybody help me out?
How about ippoker.com

DomainsGENERAL.com

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Just so things are clear: Is "1 million" the price all included you expect to pay to get the name, or is it solely the commission you're paying out and you have an additional budget to spend to get the name itself? In the latter case: How much?

Please send me privately some proof you actually have that kind of money, and I'll start working on getting you one of these name quickly.

Reaction score
It's 2 letters off of a 10 million dollar name.
So you admit that poker.com is a $10m domain but you want someone to get it for you for $1m? Or is that $1m their commission? You can contact all those owners yourself.

ibuyandselldomains

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It's 2 letters off of a 10 million dollar name
So you admit that poker.com is a $10m domain but you want someone to get it for you for $1m? Or is that $1m their commission? You can contact all those owners yourself.
Why would I offer to pay a million dollars for a domain name that is only worth a million dollars? I want to make money, not break even or lose money.

Reaction score
You said that ippoker.com was 2 letters off a 10 million dollar domain.
That means you value poker.com at 10 million dollars. Poker.com is not 2 letters off a 10 million dollar domain - you didn't read my post properly.
And yet you ask other people to get it *for you* for 1 million dollars - which you don't even have and want to make payments for.
So you are openly stating that you want other people to do all the work to get you a domain for a tenth of the price you think it's worth. That's a bit insulting.
Considering you claimed you had a 100k offer for get69.com, and all your other erratic appraisal threads, this kind of thread is ridiculous and an insult to other members/brokers. Those domains are worth so much more.
If I say I would pay $2m immediately in one whole payment for money.com I know that's not a reality so making such a post would only show that either a) I think members are stupid and don't know the value of domains or b) I don't know the value of domains or c) I like seeing my name in threads.

ibuyandselldomains

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I know the value of domain names. It is only worth 1 million wholesale, maybe more. I can afford the payments on a million dollars. I can't on 10 million. There's your answer.

ibuyandselldomains

Account Terminated
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
And If the owner of. One of those domain names runs across this postcard some day, maybe they will get a kick out of it.

Reaction score
The only kick they will get is seeing someone with bad domains (that they pretended were worth 100k) valuing multi-million dollar domains at $1m wholesale. I shall leave it at that.

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
One of the higher amounts I ever offered for a domain was 1,000,000 USD but the owner wanted 1.2 million USD.
He was running a mock blog on the site at the time and I should have grabbed it.

I'm still regretting not moving forward with that purchase.

You can read about it here: https://dn.ca/topic/com-vs-ca.788/post-7107

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

This is not a serious request for service.
therefore, the thread will be closed.

Please do not use this section for such purposes.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom