Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld Need someone to make an end user approach for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwell

Formerly known as grcorp.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
While I usually make my own end user approaches, my target end user in this case is an organization which is run by a guy who I had a disagreement with some time ago.

That said, I can't exactly call them up, run the risk that he's the same guy behind domain names and say "Yeah... uhh... this is Maxwell..."

So, that being said, I'm hoping that someone who's made his or her share of end user approaches would be willing to fire off an email or two, or pick up the phone on my behalf, to try and land a sale with them.

I'm figuring we could land low $x,xxx for this, in the worst of cases, high $xxx. Willing to offer a base commission of 20%, but will also work on a "delta" basis (i.e. we conclude a minimum sale price of $500, anything over that, I give you a higher percentage of, say, 40%).

Please PM me if you would be interested in knowing the name, or discussing how to go about this.

Domain summit 2024

DOTCA

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
While I usually make my own end user approaches, my target end user in this case is an organization which is run by a guy who I had a disagreement with some time ago.

That said, I can't exactly call them up, run the risk that he's the same guy behind domain names and say "Yeah... uhh... this is Maxwell..."

So, that being said, I'm hoping that someone who's made his or her share of end user approaches would be willing to fire off an email or two, or pick up the phone on my behalf, to try and land a sale with them.

I'm figuring we could land low $x,xxx for this, in the worst of cases, high $xxx. Willing to offer a base commission of 20%, but will also work on a "delta" basis (i.e. we conclude a minimum sale price of $500, anything over that, I give you a higher percentage of, say, 40%).

Please PM me if you would be interested in knowing the name, or discussing how to go about this.

For all I know and remember, Adam in his interview with DomainSherpa offered this service.. So it might be worthwhile asking Adam also imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators