• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Need someone to make an end user approach for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

grcorp

Enthusiast
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Messages
1,434
Reaction score
208
While I usually make my own end user approaches, my target end user in this case is an organization which is run by a guy who I had a disagreement with some time ago.

That said, I can't exactly call them up, run the risk that he's the same guy behind domain names and say "Yeah... uhh... this is Maxwell..."

So, that being said, I'm hoping that someone who's made his or her share of end user approaches would be willing to fire off an email or two, or pick up the phone on my behalf, to try and land a sale with them.

I'm figuring we could land low $x,xxx for this, in the worst of cases, high $xxx. Willing to offer a base commission of 20%, but will also work on a "delta" basis (i.e. we conclude a minimum sale price of $500, anything over that, I give you a higher percentage of, say, 40%).

Please PM me if you would be interested in knowing the name, or discussing how to go about this.
 
While I usually make my own end user approaches, my target end user in this case is an organization which is run by a guy who I had a disagreement with some time ago.

That said, I can't exactly call them up, run the risk that he's the same guy behind domain names and say "Yeah... uhh... this is Maxwell..."

So, that being said, I'm hoping that someone who's made his or her share of end user approaches would be willing to fire off an email or two, or pick up the phone on my behalf, to try and land a sale with them.

I'm figuring we could land low $x,xxx for this, in the worst of cases, high $xxx. Willing to offer a base commission of 20%, but will also work on a "delta" basis (i.e. we conclude a minimum sale price of $500, anything over that, I give you a higher percentage of, say, 40%).

Please PM me if you would be interested in knowing the name, or discussing how to go about this.


For all I know and remember, Adam in his interview with DomainSherpa offered this service.. So it might be worthwhile asking Adam also imo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom