Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Need to develop Auction platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soofi

First Come First Serve .iN & .ORG Backorders
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Need to develop an Auction Platform for selling Domain names & web site.

Domain name auction platform reference can be taken from this link: Auctions - Sedo.com

Website auction platform can be similar.. with one or two added options. The most important part of this platform is buyer & seller verification, so that we develop a secure platform .

The site is Domain name and Web site AfterMarket Journal.. where I need this auction platform integrated and auction platform will be using the user interface of Vbulletin forum we have installed at the following link: Aftermarket Journal Discussion Forum so that we can have only one registration & login id. Once user has registered with the forum, they can perform extra steps to verify themselves to be able to use auction platform.

Let me know your thoughts and inexpensive quote..... completion time frame should not be more then 1 month.
inexpensive quotes required* means that quotes shouldnt be ridiculously expensive and should be sensibly submitted, Thought I'd clarify for few people!

Last edited:
Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom