• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

need to pay how many months for rev. domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

copper

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
30
Hi,

I was wondering if I want to buy...

keyword-keyword.com $30/mth parked
keywordkeyword.com $30/mth parked
keyword-keyword.net $30/mth parked
keywordkeyword.net $30/mth parked
keyword-keyword.org $30/mth parked
keywordkeyword.org $30/mth parked

How many months should I expect to pay in general?
$30 x 10 mth
$30 x 12 mth
$30 x 20 mth
$30 x 24 mth
$30 x 30 mth
$30 x 36 mth
Or, more?

Thanks in advance ;)
 
Not what you want to hear, but it all depends on the domain.

A generic domain, you will pay the most, Probally 5-10 years rev. Porn.com sold for about 5 years rev if I can remember correctly.

If it's for Links, closer to the 12 months rev. imo
 
Not what you want to hear, but it all depends on the domain.

A generic domain, you will pay the most, Probally 5-10 years rev. Porn.com sold for about 5 years rev if I can remember correctly.

If it's for Links, closer to the 12 months rev. imo
Thank you for your post.

So, I can get my investment back in one year?
100% return?
Wow!
 
well..its not 100% in 12 months, it all depends.. backlinks usually get deleted after a while, it means you will pay what the name currently makes x12, but with more and more links being deleted it will usually make less and less...anywhere from 2-5 years to get the money back, some domains never make their money back if lets say the 10 backlinks the site had all get removed quickly after you buy it.
 
Also pay attention to the www.Alexa.com Traffic Rank as this will help to see if the traffic is up or down etc.

Check and see how many indexed pages on Yahoo and google, as that will make a difference. site:yourdomain.com (this changes)

I also try and base the traffic off a Min of 3 months stats. You should get a good guage if the traffic is staying the same, going up, or dropping.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom