Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
spiderden said:either way the sellers reply pretty much told everyone else not to buy....
Have you tried chatting with thejosh again?
however all said and done, the buyer maybe should have spent some time researching the site, it clearly shows overall it was in decline
bigroxtar said:This whole thing has led me to think about starting a small business set up to regulate these transactions. It seems that there is no accountability to stats and to these exchanges. I think I could set up a inexpensive way for folks to get unbiased traffic results for when they are buying and selling sites. This would in effect get rid of the pump and dump because there would be visible info available to both parties acknowledging how much traffic is coming into the domain and exactly where it is from. How much would you pay for peace of mind when buying a site or domain from someone? If you were handed the info to look at, check, and read the actual stats for yourself and analyze them for a week before you buy? $5, $10, $20? I think that I would hvae paid at maximum $20 to ensure that my purchase was legit. This would sort of standardize traffic results. Perhaps giving a clear perspective for any prospective buyers. For the buyers, there is peace of mind. For the sellers, they can ask a bit higher premium as both parties will know that everything is legit. I am currently looking into the project, but would need to know if anyone would actually use it.
take care all, and thanks for all the help here.
bigroxtar
Sorry man... a sale is a sale. I bought a pair of jeans at the store the other day and now I realized they are a little long, you think the store will negotiate the price? I sold the name according to my stats, and the previous stats, and I am standing by them. Sorry.
BobDiGiTaL said:Bring on the DNF Verified stat counter service.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.