• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Negative feedback removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soofi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2008
Messages
1,223
Reaction score
12
Hi,

I have reported this quite a few times (but in vain) about -ve feedback left back in the days by this scammer, who tried scamming me off money. I reported him off to the mods, and subsequently this member was banned.

I would request Admin to look into the issue and remove this negative trader rating so that it doesnt affect my reputation as a genuine trader.

link for -ve trader rating: here
banned trader's profile: here

Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions regarding this issue.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks John, I shall do that right away :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom