• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Net Sol thrown under the bus on a "Flip This House"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
19
I was watching "FLIP THIS HOUSE" the other night and the entire company was having computer problems, mostly email and access to their database. It took roughly 1 week to work out the bugs.
During one scene, the IT guy was getting yelled and almost was fired.
He responded, " There's nothing I can do, I've been on the phone with NETWORK SOLUTIONS for 4 hours."

Do you think this mention hurt or helped NET SOL ?
Could it have been a paid advert by BOB?
 
I've been on the phone with NETWORK SOLUTIONS for 4 hours."Do you think this mention hurt or helped NET SOL ?

If any, I think it helped, The majority of the general public dont even know who Network Solutions is, perhaps this made those viewers curious. Godaddy was a unkown in the same way before the Superbowl commercial controversy.
 
Are you talking about "The Real Deal" on TLC?
 
Are you talking about "The Real Deal" on TLC?
Yes he is. I watched it as well. Gotta love the show! It's tivoed for me. lol

Personally, I think most people will not have a clue who net sol is and would not even look. The line came out fast and was in a heated moment.

I would of fired the dude anyway! Come on Richard! lol
 
I would love to work for that dude, Richard.
He is a real money maker and is kind, very rare combination.
and that assistant, with her cute dog and mercedes ....
I would "Flip her house" for sure !!!!
 
I don't think it hurt Netsol any. I'm sure most users ignored it compeltely.
 
"I'm sure most users ignored it compeltely."
"There's nothing I can do, I've been on the phone with NETWORK SOLUTIONS for 4 hours."

hahahhahaha
 
I would love to work for that dude, Richard.
He is a real money maker and is kind, very rare combination.
and that assistant, with her cute dog and mercedes ....
I would "Flip her house" for sure !!!!

Ahhh... Ginger... She is quite a gal...
 
I would love to work for that dude, Richard.
He is a real money maker and is kind, very rare combination.
and that assistant, with her cute dog and mercedes ....
I would "Flip her house" for sure !!!!

lol, that is my favorite show. I didnt know that so many people on the forum watched it. He is a money maker and a go getter. The best quote from that show was "This guy can't get my servers up and running in 2 weeks but hell, why don't i go over and vacuum his house."
 
That's a different show than the one we're talking about.
 
Right that is the Atlanta version...

Richard was on the show "Flip this House" on A&E, now he has moved to TLC and the show is called "The Real Deal." I read somewhere that Richard is suing A&E for breach of contract.
 
Richard was on the show "Flip this House" on A&E, now he has moved to TLC and the show is called "The Real Deal." I read somewhere that Richard is suing A&E for breach of contract.

I always thought it was strange that there was "Flip That House" on one channel and "Flip This House" on another...

On another note, how many of you get a chance to watch "Holmes on Holmes"?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom