• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Netsol pushes????

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameAlot.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
Does NetworkSolutions aka netsol allows pushes? For instance, I paid fo ra domain which is with Netsol, but I do not have a Netsol account and I can't find where to create one on their page without having to own/buy a domain or other services. Hope someone can clear this up for me.
Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom