• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

new .asia ext future .. share your thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammad Mustafa

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
287
Reaction score
2
yesterday I got last information about .asia, 4th stage will start in the second part of 2007 which means its opened for every body to register his name.
today I checked for some TM names like google, yahoo, microsoft .. etc and they all registered which means SR3 is already finished.
with over 60% of earth people in asia and about 30 language how do you think .asia will be??
will we see another top ext. like what happened with .mobi??
will we see IDNs available with .asia??
IDNs with .asia will have a pretty future??
share your opinions guys
smile.gif


I think we will see a large market with .asia and will be the next big valuable one after .com and .mobi (may be bigger than .mobi too)
with IDNs I think only ch, jp and ar will be the most valuable markets
 
I am wondering why they decided not to use .as. Is it because of its pronounciation? :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom