• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

New bidder ID's at Snapnames

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitronet

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
681
Reaction score
0
I'm seeing many new bidders that I've never seen before at Snapnames.

Are these new people or old bidders that got new ID's?

Is there a list of forum members and their ID's anywhere?
 
I'll start a list.
DnForum- BobDiGiTaL
Snapnames - bobdigital
pool - bobdigital
Nitro, what's your snap and pool ids ?
 
I'll PM you.
 
Nice a DNforum SN username list.
I would have thought there was one here somewhere.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom