• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

New Game based on alexa rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainut

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
0
I just tried this new game and it is pretty fun in a geeky sorta way. Virtual stock market based on alexa ranking. Check my blog for more details.
 
Remember that Alexa numbers can be manipulated
 
Regardless of whether it can be abused by losers - this is a cool idea and I think I'm going to play. :)
 
I signed up to see what it is all about.
 
Nice idea! Checking it out!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom