• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

New! Google finds the search results

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is scary...

Sort of what Amazon.com does with personalized stores that are filled with items similar to what you have purchsed in the past.

No thanks I'll pass
 
"Google: Looking for ways to do more evil"
Thanks for the info :)

But something about all this data mining going on just...doesn't feel right.

To quote Han Solo "I got a bad feeling about this". (ya, I'm a nerd who plays starwars galaxies :P)
 
I don't like this either.

An "intersting" features is that if you make a search it shows how many times you clicked each link for that search. The privacy issues with this don't need to be explained, especially not for those who share a comuter with somebody else ;-)
 
LeeRyder said:
But something about all this data mining going on just...doesn't feel right.

You could very well be right.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom