Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

New Gtld's Slow Growth, Hope Soon Will Be Hot In The Market

Rajeesha

lets play domain game
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here the few sale of new gTLD's recently

luxury.estate for $50k
baltic.cruises for $25k
eat.club for $20k
english.club for $17.5k
chinese.club for $13.7k
meet.club for $12.5k
toys.club for $12.5k
jobBoerse.berlin for $10.4k
black.club for $10k
Russia.club for $10k
Talk.club for $10k
boot.club for $3.7k
autism.club for $1.5k

there are still more , here i just listed few

few may not interested in new gTLD's , they think .COM are gold and diamond worth, yes i agree .COM is worth but how long. time changing , businesses are growing in N numbers around the world, huge competitions, too expensive to afford .COM ( shorter and brandable), no much business words left to book and so many .....
the period is changing from traditions to modern and to Trend , i know traditions will exist forever but not in all places and everywhere.
keep an eye on gTLD's domain sales, really it is boosting confidence on investors, there is no chance to become a millionaire in one night, but there is good potential in near future.
investing on domains are not buying lottery ticket let come to real world, its a Business.
this is not against the traditional extensions, just to boost and increase the confidence for gTLD investors.

just a morning tips after looking in to recent gTLD's recent sales
i request new gTLD investor to suggest or give tips in this forum

lets buy
lets sell
lets resell
lets brokerage
lets world know us
Good Luck for buying and selling !!!!

Domain Summit 2024

Domainer Luke

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I never saw any value in .club domains and I did not preregister any. That was a huge mistake on my part. Hopefully we will see some more variety in the gTLD sales. I think it will be a few years before new gTLDs become popular and more well known. So until then I will just have to sit on the domains I did register and let time play its toll. Also I try not to get too excited when I see these new gTLD sales because out of the hundreds of thousands registered (if not millions by now), these are the only few that have been sold.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have you noticed it's almost always the registry that is making sales ? Sure, exceptions do exist. In fact, you will find reported sales in pretty much any TLD.
The believers will be quick to point at these sales as 'proof' that there is money to be made.
That doesn't mean the odds of making a sale are high at all, or that they are good investments.

Your list is selective. How many other domains have you got, of the caliber of luxury.estate ? I bet you have none, because these names are not handed out for regfee.
.club is overrepresented in your list, probably because it makes more sense than most of the other extensions... some will do better than others. I mean, some will do less worse than others.

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have you noticed it's almost always the registry that is making sales ? Sure, exceptions do exist. In fact, you will find reported sales in pretty much any TLD.
The believers will be quick to point at these sales as 'proof' that there is money to be made.
That doesn't mean the odds of making a sale are high at all, or that they are good investments.

Your list is selective. How many other domains have you got, of the caliber of luxury.estate ? I bet you have none, because these names are not handed out for regfee.
.club is overrepresented in your list, probably because it makes more sense than most of the other extensions... some will do better than others. I mean, some will do less worse than others.

Give up Katherine, you can't stop them. "There's GOLD in them there hills!" and they are going to spend what bankroll they have panning for nuggets and rarely finding even a flake. It is that get rich quick mentality in action - nothing you can do but stand aside and wait for them to learn. Haven't you heard? "dot com is DEAD" , "new internet", "old people", search for some .mobi threads and realize the futility in trying to dissuade people from this path. The only information here you want to watch for is what established domainers/sites/blogs are pushing any of these so you can add them to your list of unethical people to avoid.

Rajeesha

lets play domain game
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
@katherine
200% you are correct Registry is making money no doubt about it.
dfntly some will do worse and i am pretty much sure some will hit the market like anything in near future.

Rajeesha

lets play domain game
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Give up Katherine, you can't stop them. "There's GOLD in them there hills!" and they are going to spend what bankroll they have panning for nuggets and rarely finding even a flake. It is that get rich quick mentality in action - nothing you can do but stand aside and wait for them to learn. Haven't you heard? "dot com is DEAD" , "new internet", "old people", search for some .mobi threads and realize the futility in trying to dissuade people from this path. The only information here you want to watch for is what established domainers/sites/blogs are pushing any of these so you can add them to your list of unethical people to avoid.

@INFORG
i didnt mean in that way DOT COM is dead.....
as per the Statistical survey , 48% business end users not aware of new gTLDs. so there is good opportunity . I am not suer all these end users are already having online business or without online they are doing?

rfdomn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's gambling. For rich investors or big end-users, spending $25,000 on a very strong keyword with a quite unknown new extension is just a high risk / long term investment they can easily afford even if they will never have at least these money back.
I can't see any value in any of .xyz , .wtf , .link or .whatelse domain, except for hacks and very strong (and extension related) single keyword.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom