• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

New Message Notification

MapleOne

New Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Messages
13
Reaction score
13
I have something interesting that has happened.

I bookmarked the following link...
https://www.dnforum.com/whats-new/

I added it to my bookmarks bar

Now whenever I get a notification from DNForum I see a red dot on the favicon of the DNForum logo.

Not sure if it does that with any bookmark but I only noticed it today when I bookmarked the above address as apposed to the main forum address.
 
Upvote 0
Screenshot_128.png

My loaded toolbar...
 
Back
Top Bottom