• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

new million dollar homepage spin off

Status
Not open for further replies.

droplister

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
4
just sitting here watching the news, a kids dad wont pay for college since hes not in the same political party. So he set up this site http://onemillionreasonswhy.com/ he got a radio interview and a segment on inside edition. I dont know if its total bologna or not but kudos to his PR person. It was just on the tv now, and he is at 18,200 im gonna monitor how well it does in the next few days, see how well that sort of advertising does.
 
How original!
 
I am suprised how anti bush he is openly. There goes 50% of the nation...lol
 
he has made $700 from the time of the first post to now

TheLegendaryJP said:
I am suprised how anti bush he is openly. There goes 50% of the nation...lol

bush's approval rating was recently at an all time low, so he is actually in the majority at this time.
 
I love the idea :) If he gets more hits I will purchase one block or two.
 
Why does my popup blocker go crazy when I hover over one of the spots that are taken?
 
I guess that site is using popups for larger image previews.
 
Why does my popup blocker go crazy when I hover over one of the spots that are taken?

You're not the only one.

How original!

It really is getting ridiculous already. The idea is nice, but selling pixels is over. These overnight advertisers need to find a better way of selling adspace.
 
Rarethings said:
You're not the only one.



It really is getting ridiculous already. The idea is nice, but selling pixels is over. These overnight advertisers need to find a better way of selling adspace.

if their is money to be milked out of it..then why not!
 
Democrat = socialist in my dictionary. I would not give him a penny...
 
There are still spin-offs from this that can make big bucks, and I will prove it soon.
 
Duncan said:
How original!
Maybe he'll grace your (cool) Guestbook with a scribble? :cheeky:

lukeeales said:
There are still spin-offs from this that can make big bucks, and I will prove it soon.
Cool, plz notify me when it's going 'live'.
 
TheLegendaryJP said:
I am suprised how anti bush he is openly. There goes 50% of the nation...lol

No, based on the latest NBC poll, there goes 37% of the nation.

And that number is falling.
 
if their is money to be milked out of it..then why not!

I am not implying that there is no money to be made here.... It's just that this advertising medium is getting very old already, and is the same regardless of the website. Overnight traffic doesn't prove to bode well for both parties. Selling pixels now is like selling adspace on one's body.
 
I will launch the next big hit on pixel advertising, and it will be AMAZING ;)
 
^. Can't wait. Post in the plat lounge when you launch it.
 
Rarethings said:
^. Can't wait. Post in the plat lounge when you launch it.

Yes! :wof:
 
hes now made $3,100 since first post! Easy money man.
 
hes now made $3,100 since first post! Easy money man.

Don't his pixels sell for .25 cents each? In which case he still made nice money, but not 3100.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom