Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

New Requests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can we get another fully naked hot chick picture added please?
...for PROFESSIONAL SEXUAL DOMAIN BUSINESS REASONS only! :smilewinkgrin:

Domain Summit 2024

NameMatters

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They DO have that feature, and they have had that since I joined... OMG, you guys must be living under the rocks. lol...

I didn't see the 'feature' neither the rocks around me lol :)

May be you are referring to "Year To Date" from the drop down list? I didn't mean "from 01-01-2007 to till date" when I said "Year To Date" in my original post, I wanted to see the last 365 days revenue for each domain, this will help to find out if the domain made enough money to consider it for renewing.

So, I just need to rename the proposed feature to "Last365DaysRevenue" or something :)

Got it?

thanks,

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Can we get another fully naked hot chick picture added please?
...for PROFESSIONAL SEXUAL DOMAIN BUSINESS REASONS only! :smilewinkgrin:

Just dont add the scanky looking kind that parkingpanel uses. :cheesy:

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just dont add the scanky looking kind that parkingpanel uses. :cheesy:

No, only hot ones like Raider Girl! :smilewinkgrin:
Seriously, the best one I like so far is the "Redhead" from Trafficz...ParkingPanel has many more problems than just their scanky chicks on their adult landers! :D

NameMatters

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I thought it would be a nice feature to have if you can display "YTD Revenue"('Year To date Revenue' meaning the revenue for the domain in the last 365 days). It will be cool to see this "YTD Revenue" numbers for each domain next to it's current day revenue when displaying the stats. That way, when the time comes to renew the domains, we will know if it's worth renewing them or not. This can make a great feature if we have too many domains to handle and need to run the revenue stats by changing the date range each time. This is just my 2 cents :)

Anyone agrees?

thanks,

Don,

Is it possible then?

thanks,

NameMatters

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As clarified above, I don't mean "01-01-2007 to till date".

"Last365DaysRevenue" is what I am expecting/requesting here. Few people have already understood and liked the idea here. Not sure if Don liked this idea?..

More people are welcome to comment on this proposed feature..

I didn't mean "from 01-01-2007 to till date" when I said "Year To Date" in my original post, I wanted to see the last 365 days revenue for each domain, this will help to find out if the domain made enough money to consider it for renewing.

So, I just need to rename the proposed feature to "Last365DaysRevenue" or something :)

Got it?

thanks,

^ that would be very practical, i'd like that

I agree! :)
And also the features in my "Idea!" thread.

I hope it's clear now, the difference between "Year to Date" and "Last365DaysRevenue".

chewychipsahoy

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm somewhat new to Parked but I'm enjoying thus far. I may be missing something, but is there a way to determine country of origin for my impressions. I get this information for clicks only.

Thanks,

Bill

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Bill, you can certainly see country of origin for your traffic. Go to Reports--> Traffic analysis, then paste the list of names you want to check in the box at the top right and click "View results". You will then see detailed info on your traffic

AlienGG

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi Bill, you can certainly see country of origin for your traffic. Go to Reports--> Traffic analysis, then paste the list of names you want to check in the box at the top right and click "View results". You will then see detailed info on your traffic

He wants to see the origin of ALL traffic, not just the ones who click.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He wants to see the origin of ALL traffic, not just the ones who click.

where does it say that the information from the traffic analysis is for the visitors who click only?

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Common sense and math.

seriously? All I can see is numbers in % , I see nothing that would help me conclude that it is clicks and not visits. And how on earth is it common sense that the stats are not for visitors but for clicks?

Also, and please excuse my ignorance, can you give me an example of the math you used to calculate that it is clicks? I obviously took no math classes under the rock I lived

AlienGG

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
For example, one of my domains had 99 visitors and 9 clicks. The report showed 66% traffic from the US and 33% from the UK. When one more clicks came in to make the click 10 and visitor count 100, the report changed to 60% US and 40% UK. If it's the percentage of all traffic, 1 more visitor only would add 1% to the UK, but in fact, it added 7%.

On the other hand, when a domain gets traffic but absolutely no clicks, the report says "No results returned "

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Unless I'm imagining things it says that the traffic analysis is based only on clicks. But if it doesn't, it's only based on clicks, not non-converting traffic.

Donny

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Last weak I reported a problem to Sonny about a bug Parked has when you edit a domain, I get a page error, no thumbnail preview and I cant select a color or template, It only happens when using IE, no problem with Firefox...I'm not complaining it hasn't been done yet, Sonny said they would fix it, anyone else have this same problem?

Also, I added a single word domain to Parked and it automatically gave me a 1click lander!, cool, I thought I had to request it.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I know why... Call him Donny from now on and you will be all set.

What am I going to do about you Alien?, My reps name is Sonny Vo, not Donny Vo, unless there Brothers :lol:

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For example, one of my domains had 99 visitors and 9 clicks. The report showed 66% traffic from the US and 33% from the UK. When one more clicks came in to make the click 10 and visitor count 100, the report changed to 60% US and 40% UK. If it's the percentage of all traffic, 1 more visitor only would add 1% to the UK, but in fact, it added 7%.

On the other hand, when a domain gets traffic but absolutely no clicks, the report says "No results returned "

I understand, thanks

Unless I'm imagining things it says that the traffic analysis is based only on clicks. But if it doesn't, it's only based on clicks, not non-converting traffic.

Donny

I believe it's not written, I looked all over the place... unless I'm blind :lol: Thanks for the clarification donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators