Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

New Requests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlienGG

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Another improvement you can make is the "For sale" feature, I like how its setup, but every I add a domain, I need to complete the message and URL, there should be a default option for this, so when we add domains, its one less step we need to hassle with.

Check out "My Account".

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Donny, can you at least add the Date/Time and "add to Favorites" features for now?
They should be fairly simple to add I would think.

Thanks!
We don't want ParkingPanel and all these "new" companies to have better features than PARKED.COM now, eh? :smilewinkgrin:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Check out "My Account".

RazorNF helped me out with that...Thanks anyway Alien.

Also, I plan to submit a list of photo templates to Parked, does anyone know how long it takes to create and upload them?

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RazorNF helped me out with that...Thanks anyway Alien.

Also, I plan to submit a list of photo templates to Parked, does anyone know how long it takes to create and upload them?

Hmm...Donny's allowing custom photo uploads now??

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Donny, it would be very beneficial to see more than the last 5 days data in the traffic analysis section..maybe go back 30 days or be able to search by date range, etc. Either way, there is absolutely no doubt about who the #1 parking company is...other providers are in the stone age compared to the parked system and features. :eek:k:

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Either way, there is absolutely no doubt about who the #1 parking company is...other providers are in the stone age compared to the parked system and features. :eek:k:

DITTO THAT YO!!! :yes: :D

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hmm...Donny's allowing custom photo uploads now??

If they dont have pictures or the pictures they have need updating, I would think any PPC company would do this on request.

One example is the picture Parked uses for "Housboating', a pathetic looking wooden shack floating on logs, would you park your Houseboat domains using that?, not me, So I say fix it or add another so I can move those domains over.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
<secret>

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Uploading your own pics would be a dream, but I can easily see it being abused, especially in the Adult category......But I would like to have it. :yes:

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You wouldn't believe the kind of XXX pics they're letting me upload at AA! :smilewinkgrin:
Something along the lines of xxx.tv :lol: (CAUTION: XXX CONTENT)

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Another improvement you can make is the "For sale" feature, I like how its setup, but every I add a domain, I need to complete the message and URL, there should be a default option for this, so when we add domains, its one less step we need to hassle with.

You know you can set the default for the "for sale" option under the Account Information and then you can individually modify only the ones you need to change?

Donny

chewychipsahoy

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok - Maybe I missed it - is there a way to determine country of origin from my non-converting (no click) traffic?

If there is, it would greatly help me determine better keywords for my overall traffic.

This would be a nice add if it's not there already

Thanks!

Bill

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bill - We do not currently make this information available because of the sheer volume, I have it on my list to make available. I'm in the process of putting a priority on everything as we speak.

Donny

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If there's ANYONE who will make ALL these Requests a REALITY...it's Donny! :yes:
That's why I love Parked.com! :smilewinkgrin:
They actually listen to their customers (us) and get things done! :)

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have an adult domain that have traffic , and there are plenty of attractive adult templates to choose. I wish I can choose more than just one template (3 for example) and set so they will randomly show everytime a visitor visit my domain.
I do believe that will increase my traffic because old visitors may think my domain is a real website. Btw , most visitors would like to see more than just a fixed puzzy right ?

SDX

KXX.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have an adult domain that have traffic , and there are plenty of attractive adult templates to choose. I wish I can choose more than just one template (3 for example) and set so they will randomly show everytime a visitor visit my domain.
I do believe that will increase my traffic because old visitors may think my domain is a real website. Btw , most visitors would like to see more than just a fixed puzzy right ?

I agree!...there should be more "puzzies" :lol:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what do you usually average per click with your adult names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators