• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

New TLD's coming soon???

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, I wonder which ones. I also wonder if there will be a huge rush to get names in any new extension coming out due to the success of .mobi. Unless the extensions are .con, .cm, or .c, I don't think I'm going to be risking money on them.
 
They're not considering any yet, as the application process hasn't opened.

That said, Image Online Design still has an application for .Web pending from 2000.

See http://www.WebTLD.com
 
aahhh... if only .vom, .xom, and .con opened up ...
 
Odd, they are in the process of canning many.

Also, from a related story I read on this, most being considered or that will be considered are specific ccTLD's. If I can find that story, I will post it.
 
I'm hoping it is going to be .dopi or .wtf or .scam.
 
.sex would be nice.... it could become the red light district of U.S sex traffic.... any who owns a .com has first dibbs to the new extension- but it must be claimed... I think every country must have this tactic.... if u own the country code then you get to own the "sex" extension-translation of the country which requires some sort of proof of age mechanism... just a thought
 
.kid or .fam please.....
 
.kid or .fam please.....
THAT would be spectacular. It would shift focus off the XXX trade and shift it to those that it would truly benefit. The fam is also good so I think either of those would be appropriate but Kid needs no acronym or clarification.
 
I'm hoping it is going to be .dopi or .wtf or .scam.

:lol:

a .wtf would be great
don't ask why i own PlzFO.com (please f***Off) but a .wtf ext would be great for that :smilewinkgrin:
 
:lol:

a .wtf would be great
don't ask why i own PlzFO.com (please f***Off) but a .wtf ext would be great for that :smilewinkgrin:

This clearly shows your depth and understanding of the domain industry as a business..., however the jocular intiensions of your post might adds nothing to the emerging business state of DNF.... so your comment is deamed insulting to the professionals on this board.
 
This clearly shows your depth and understanding of the domain industry as a business..., however the jocular intiensions of your post might adds nothing to the emerging business state of DNF.... so your comment is deamed insulting to the professionals on this board.

When you say "professionals on this board" i'll refrain from answering but only say that i am no domainer by profession, and you assuming that shows a few things, one being you make false assumptions.

Sorry if my 'joke' in the prev post, somehow offended you :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom