• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

New Year 2007 resolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2002
Messages
2,455
Reaction score
0
Unlike a wish, to have them come true, they say it helps to write down your resolutions for the new year, and to say them out loud.


Here's one of mine:

In the spirit of wishing only success and happiness thru 2007 to all (God, I'm sounding like Mocus) I hereby make a firm resolution to NOT express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on; indicate strong disapproval of; censure, harass, insult, or condemn any that have chosen the dark side as a squatter. ;) In fact, this is the last post where I will even mention the label.


PS now if Bigge and Denny will take me under their wings and show me exactly how it's done. :lol: Nah
 
i have to
1. find a hypnotist to stop smoking and attend the meeting
2. get rich
3. go on holidays to Thailand
 
1. Have 25,000 active subscribers at DailyDomainer.com
2. Buy five 2-letter .com domains for less than $10,000 each
3. Hey, I too want to go to Thailand :)
 

PS now if Bigge and Denny will take me under their wings and show me exactly how it's done. :lol: Nah


I thought you already knew how ---> xeroxprinters.com - it was already mentioned in another thread :eek:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
 
never to register another domain....

afterall, these new year resolutions are there to be broken..lol..
 
:eek:

I didnt know Stocdoctor was a squatter ! If I had respect for him I would have just lost it.
 
:eek:

I didnt know Stocdoctor was a squatter ! If I had respect for him I would have just lost it.

typo-squatter is the correct definition.. unless you can provide evidence of stoc hanging around your yard or something LOL
 
To develop my domains into web sites using Adsense!...Something I always say I'm going to do but dont do it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom