• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

* New Year Resolutions! *

Status
Not open for further replies.

007

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,376
Reaction score
5
So what are your New Year Resolutions?

One of mine is to buy less and develop more, at least to a point. Then I will buy more to develop. :-)

I assume everybody knows I'm talking about domain names here... :ok:

~007
 
sounds a good one... I think mine is to buy more and develop more...
 
I resolve to never make another New Years resolution!

I have made a promise to myself a long time ago to be more honest with myself, procrastinate less, develop more, and work smarter not harder ;)
 
1. Develop More
2. Get a life off the computer (60% complete haha)
 
develop, learn professional design, sell more and make new friends here.
Happy New Year guys!
 
my New Year Resolutions never come to fruition, so I have stopped making them officially.

However, unofficially, my goal is to find more projects with constant revenue streams this year.
 
To finish off a couple of domains that are still collecting dust...
 
I want to lose 15 pounds...the last 6 months I gained at least 10. :-(
 
Not bad I have gained about 30 in the last two years at my new job. I want to lose it plus develop more of my names.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom