• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

newsagent.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,623
Reaction score
29
Anyone know what this finished on at Sedo yesterday ?
 
damn right thats cheap.. I own newsagents.net and I would expect $2k for just that one
 
Thats really cheap I think it is worth at least $15K
 
I had to go out and forgot it was on.....think what that will be worth to WHSmith

3500Euro - dammit!
 
Bargain of the year so far,i thought at least 50k
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom