• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Nice World Map (with all ccTLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice. I have their Browser book and think this will make a nice addition to my office wall.
 
Wow! Can anyone actually read that, or do I need glasses?
 
Nice! This map is definitely going to come in handy, thanks for sharing!
 
Awesome. I like how it is looking so far. Now to just let it load fully.
 
Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

JDK, where can I get that printed as a poster?

Cheers,
BidNo
 
jazzpetals said:
Wow! Can anyone actually read that, or do I need glasses?

You need glasses. :p
 
BidNo said:
Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

JDK, where can I get that printed as a poster?

Cheers,
BidNo


You buy it on their site already printed out and/or laminated.
 
jdk said:
You buy it on their site already printed out and/or laminated.

Or you can output it to your large format printer... :bounce:
 
a very nice map....thanks for sharing
 
~Kingpin~ said:
Or you can output it to your large format printer... :bounce:


hi...how do you that....and what format do you need ?

I know very little about printers...:embaressed_smile:

Thank you
 
have made a wall poster for inspiration......thanks bro
 
Great map, thanks! :)
 
jdk said:
You buy it on their site already printed out and/or laminated.


:jaw: Oops, I send the hi-res to Sam's to print as a poster. Oh well, I'll see how it comes out...

thanks,
BidNo
 
BidNo said:
:jaw: Oops, I send the hi-res to Sam's to print as a poster. Oh well, I'll see how it comes out...

thanks,
BidNo


Okay, don't do this. If you want the poster, order from their website. Sam's delivered in beautiful color but the TLDs on the left were chopped off and the text was blurry. If you want the poster, instead order from:

http://www.visibone.com/countries/

Thanks again to the OP.

Cheers,
BidNo
 
italiandragon said:
hi...how do you that....and what format do you need ?

I know very little about printers...:embaressed_smile:

Thank you

You would need a large format printer, or use of one - which can be expensive and you may get undesirable results.

Bidno said:
Okay, don't do this. If you want the poster, order from their website. Sam's delivered in beautiful color but the TLDs on the left were chopped off and the text was blurry. If you want the poster, instead order from:

http://www.visibone.com/countries/

Thanks again to the OP.

Cheers,
BidNo

Do as Bidno says... buy it from them - they made it and deserve the money for creating it IMHO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom