• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Nintendo names new console "Wii"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefered the name Revolution, but this is an ok name. I probably won't be registering any domains, most of the best ones have been taken anyway. Must suck if you registered a ton of revolution domains.
 
nts said:
Must suck if you registered a ton of revolution domains.

Yes it must. I may register a few, but doubt it.
 
I personally picked up the following:

NintendoWiiForum.com
NintendoWiiForums.com
NintendoWiiTalk.com
NintendoWiiChat.com

NintendoWiiDownloads.com
NintendoWiiShop.com
NintendoWiiConsole.com
 
intel has viiv, nintendo has wii, what's next? should we reg some "ii" domains?
 
I was lucky enough to pick up these before the "news" broke worldwide:

wiitrader.com
wiitrade.com
superwii.com
wiiunderground.com
wiiextreme.com
 
I managed to snag these:

ouiwii.com
bewii.com
makewii.com

hopefully I can sell em and get more games for my xbox360!
 
I decided to go ahead and register 10 of these for the hell of it since the system should be around for the next 5 years.

wiibroadband.com
wiibuddylist.com
wii-blog.com
wiionlinegames.com
wii-videogames.com
wiiarcade.com
wiionlinegaming.com
wiiwebsite.com
wiiimports.com
wii-wireless.com
 
wiicheats.net
wiicheatcodes.net
wiicheat.net
wiicheatcode.com
wiigames.net
cheatsforwii.com
wiiforum.net
wiiforums.net
wii-cheats.com
wicheats.com
wiiicheats.com
wecheats.com

The last three are typo's/misspelling for WiiCheats . If I had only known about this 30mins sooner...
 
the .coms went too quick for me - I picked up

WIICHEAT.EU
WIICONSOLE.EU
WIIGAME.EU
WIISTORE.EU
BUYWII.EU
WIIWII.EU

along with
WIINEWS.INFO
WIISTORE.NET
 
I registered wiigaming.org, wiigamers.org and wiiwireless.com
 
Interesting to see how fast these names get registered. Nintendo itself was in there regging names as late as yesterday 4-27.
 
Thanks to all those who have replied to this thread.

May your wii domains be varwii prosperous!
 
I checked and there was no registered TM so I bought:

HalfPriceWii.com
DiscountWii.com
SaveOnWii.com
DealsOnWii.com
GuideToWii.com

I also reg'd CheapWii.com but when the dust settled it showed "already registered". Oh well, frankly I was surprised to see these unregistered.


Cheers,
BidNo
 
What If they nintendo said they were just joking about the name, and changed it to something else; how funny would that be??!
 
Wii makes me think of the girl in the movie
"Kung Pow! Enter the Fist"....:pound:


Ok... I admit it, I bought a few too...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom