• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

No deleting, so could I Edit my topic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neofr

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I want to know if I can edit my closed thread :

http://www.dnforum.com/f500/2000-ndd-com-net-fr-pro-only-thread-449372.html

You violated the rules by not having a name in the title and bump the thread.
Is it a really serious fault for blocking my request ? It's the first time I used the forum. I made a little mistake missing to add the name. And I was not bumping the thread the input form of your forum was full and I needed to reply it for adding lines. Bump is when you up a topic everyday or every hour and It was not the case.

Please I need to edit my thread for my clients. I paid the membership and the only answer I have is "you violated the rules" but I only made a little mistake. I understood.

It's simple for you to re-open in this special case. I will re-edit respecting the rules and this is finished. I must edit it for remove domains for clients who buy it.

Thank you
 
Upvote 0
A moderator may edit it and reopen it for you. For a faster result why not start a new thread?
 
Hello Jdk

Thank you for your message. Still closed.
Because the problem is in the content of closed thread. When It's closed it can't be edited. I want to delete full list of domains.
 
You violated so many rules and we do not delete thread/post.
1. No name in title
2. You do not own these names
3. You bump the thread in less than 5 minutes.
 
Last edited:
Wow that's more domains than Francois has. You should list them at CAX.com :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom