• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

No Privileges To Post In Contest Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomerJ

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2006
Messages
1,493
Reaction score
16
I looked in the 'Contests' sub-forum and it says I don't not have sufficient privileges to post there.

I assume this is a bug. Why would I not have sufficient privileges as a platinum lifetime member?

Consequently I posted news of a domain giveaway in the Gold Cafe sub-forum and it was subsequently disappeared.

Where should I post a link to a domaining contest?
 
Upvote 0
I looked in the 'Contests' sub-forum and it says I don't not have sufficient privileges to post there.

I assume this is a bug. Why would I not have sufficient privileges as a platinum lifetime member?

Consequently I posted news of a domain giveaway in the Gold Cafe sub-forum and it was subsequently disappeared.

Where should I post a link to a domaining contest?


also, where's the Help or Support sub-forum. Perhaps this isn't the right place to post a question to moderators or the site admins, but then, where is? If anyone's home please reply back, over.
 
also, where's the Help or Support sub-forum. Perhaps this isn't the right place to post a question to moderators or the site admins, but then, where is? If anyone's home please reply back, over.
I think you are on the right thread. You may want to try Help Wanted! as well.
 
I think you are on the right thread. You may want to try Help Wanted! as well.

I believe the Help Wanted sub-forum is for people looking to hire someone for work or help with projects. thanks though
 
I will continue to post this question in other sub-forums until it is acknowledged.
 
Hi

if, you're giving away something and members have to go to your website in order to enter...then it is considered a "promotion" for that website and whatever services it provides, regardless to what the prize is.

as the "prize, via a contest" is bait to lure visitors.


imo....
 
nevermind. I didn't realize there is a cost to post in that forum. It says so in the parent forum, but didn't say anything about it specifically in the contests forum.

is there a place on this forum to post press releases?
 
nevermind. I didn't realize there is a cost to post in that forum. It says so in the parent forum, but didn't say anything about it specifically in the contests forum.

is there a place on this forum to post press releases?

Sorry,

other solutions i could think of, would be to use your signature or upgrade to Exclusive.
then you can create a thread in Exclusive Advertising section whenever you want.

Good Luck!

imo...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom