• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

No regfly renewal notices

Status
Not open for further replies.

anton#1

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2002
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
I don't seem to get renewal notices anymore from registerfly. Hope I'm the only one with this problem.

I just started using 'watch my domains'. It already paid of.
 
have you checked the "Spam" or "bulk" folder?
 
That is not the problem. I just renewed a couple of names and received email confirmation.
 
strange.
I find RegFly's email notifications almost annoying...I receive alot, and I only have a couple of domains there.
 
I also get them too often. Send them a support ticket.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom