• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

No Session ID's with new design?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 111831
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 111831

Guest
Every time I leave dnforum for an extended period (a few hours, overnight, a day etc) I have to login again. With the old design I was always logged in unless I changed computers or browsers. Please check into how long the session ID's are being stored and increase the number to two weeks or something.

Great new look overall, especially the PM's!

FYI I'm using Mac OS X and Google Chrome for Mac.
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom