• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Non US/Canada user - - Fast 20 DNF$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 1, 2002
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
0
Hi,

If you are from somewhere other than US/Canada/UK/Australia and want to mkae an EASY 20 DNF please PM me.
You just have to visit a site and tell me if my ads are showing.

Thanks

John
 
I did but I want to be totally sure it doesnt work.
When I tried different proxys my ads still showed.

I need a good geo targetting script for YPN so it replaces it with adsense. It must not be working.

Thanks and if you want the 20 dnf$ let me know and I can pm you the sites I need you to look at (2 of them)

John
 
im from india what can i do for you
 
Hi,

If you are from somewhere other than US/Canada/UK/Australia and want to mkae an EASY 20 DNF please PM me.
You just have to visit a site and tell me if my ads are showing.

Thanks

John

JMDomains said:
im from UK

:rolleyes: c'mon!
 
All set. Thanks for the responses. Someone was able to do it for me.

John
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom