• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Nostradamous

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunnam

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
307
Reaction score
1
Anyone read in the papers about the prediction that Spain will win the World Cup, "Spain will go over borders and bring home the Holy Grail" (that is a brief piece of it).

I know most of his things are down to the way they are read and what you can attribute them too but some of them are spot on.
 
Haha, yes, I read it. But it was mostly made up, I dont know if it is based in any minimum truth, I doubt it though ;)

The same way I doubt Spain will bring home the holy grail of football. I wish it was true by the way!

But France and Brazil (if quarters are reached) are too much even for Nostradamus.
 
Lol... funny I am just reading this as I am watching the re-run of my home boys pown Spain. 3 - 1 BABY!!! Bring Brasil on... Go France Go!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom